This malt plant is located on the Columbia River, within easy reach of the prime malt barley growing areas of Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
Located within the Port of Vancouver, this is one of only two malt plants in North America with direct access to the ocean, the other being the Canada Malting plant in Montreal, Quebec.
1705 NW Harborside Drive
Vancouver, WA 98660
Robert Seggewiss, Plant Manager (360) 905-3387
- 120,000 metric tonnes (7.8 million bushels)
- 2 Saladin and 1 Fleximalt houses
- 2 Probat malt roasters
Bulk shipping capabilities:
- Truck (gravity and pneumatic)
- Ocean containers
- Bulk oceangoing vessels
- 50-lb. paper bags
- Super-sacks (standard and custom sizes)
Located in the barley fields of southern Idaho, the Pocatello malt plant has easy access to some of the best quality barley and most reliable crops grown anywhere in the world.
1666 Kraft Road
Pocatello, ID 83204
Tevis Vance, Plant Manager (208) 234-1260, ext. 5105
- 92,000 metric tonnes (6.0 million bushels)
- 1 Saladin-style house
- Trucks (gravity and pneumatic)